Is anyone on audisport getting a RS3

nshort10

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering is any one getting or already got an rs3 on here?

Seen qs tuning can take it up to 410bhp for £1200. Not bad haha.

Would like to hear if someone has even driven one yet to see what they think of it

fran a3, you you won the euro million you could buy a few,including one for me :)

lol thats true mate i would go out and buy the best of all the audi's including a sport quattro (the original) :wub:

Saw a grey one the other week near me. Was following it for a couple of miles, thinking it was a bog standard A3. Was not until I got really close, when he slowed down to turn off, I spotted the exhaust, wheels and of course the badge.

Very subtle hyper hatch IMHO.

Cheers,

to much so i think audi should have made it a bit more different to the rest of the A3/S3 range i know you can tell the difference but its not that much some big arches like on the C6 RS6 would have been a good thing and twin oval exhausts

I've just spoken to my dealer this morning to see what the situation is on the order.

It has finally been given a build week, but it came to a bit of a shock to me. It's going to be build week 14 of next year!!!

Didn't think it would be as long as that. I changed the colour from grey to Suzuka grey, hopefully made the right choice now:s

Nice one, need more suzuka grey RS3's for when i come to pick one up on the second hand market in a few years:o.k:

My Racing Blue Mica RS3 is scheduled to be built next week (week 40), so i should hopefully have it for the end of October.

It maybe going straight to someone who intends to produce an FMIC and exhaust for the RS3 :)

Just not 100% sure that i want to wait another 10 days for my car, moreso as its been on order since December so have had a word with a fellow RS3 owner who is up for loaning this company his car

Racing Blue Mica R8 :wub:

r8blue001qk5.jpg

WOW! :wub:

Do you think it's a must to have the bucket seats?

I think it will help with resale value as it will set it apart. I sold my R32 with them in for profit as the person wanted the car with buckets with good spec. After all a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay on the second hand market, many people are willing to pay more for something special; buckets.

Nothing like a pic like that coming up half way through a thread. Especially at work! :whip:

Suzuka Grey and Racing Blue will look stunning on an RS3, good choices guys :)

Reactions: Zach1992