Is anyone able to photoshop some wheels onto my car please? :)

TheDriver

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough, or indeed smart enough to photoshop a set of Black Edition 19" Rotors onto this pic for me. I'd really like to see what the darker contrast look likes against the silver. Had a search on google images but couldn't find anything on a silver b6.

Also, does anyone know if it is generally advisable/not to have staggered wheel widths on a Quattro?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited by a moderator:
It would probably be helpful if you posted a picture of the wheels you want photoshopped on too.

Staggered wheel width is ok, but you should aim to retain the same rolling radius on a quattro car.

It would probably be helpful if you posted a picture of the wheels you want photoshopped on too.

Staggered wheel width is ok, but you should aim to retain the same rolling radius on a quattro car.

Sorry mate, you're probably right. I'll try to find a decent pic now ;) Good news on the staggered widths, opens up a few more options on the wheel packages. Ta

Reckon this will do James, or should I find a standalone wheel pic?

Black Edition Rotor 5-arm 19":

RotorsRotors2

Well, thought I'd have a go myself so downloaded a picture editor and had a fiddle. Didn't turn out too bad for a first attempt. Something like this maybe?

A4 with rotors 1

Hmm.....decisions.....decisions....

Looks pretty good! I like the colour, personally I'm not a big lover of those wheels, but that's just me.

Yeah, I tried to darken them up a little bit to get an idea of how they can look. At some angles they can look quite dark and moody, which I like, but then in direct sunlight the metallic flakes pop more making them look much lighter..

They look half-decent I suppose, I wouldn't say they're the best looking wheels out there though. Plus, genuine ones are bloomin' expensive so highly doubt I'll be finding myself with a set of these on in the near future! Cheers anyway pal :)