Irish sights

Sc08 LAB

Reaction score
So thought it's time we had somewhere to post all our stunning Irish Scenery ahem with an Audi smack bang in front of it......
Uploadfromtaptalk1428101351467
Uploadfromtaptalk1428101361686
Oh and this was at stage 6 of the Rallying today, I decided I should get to the top of the hill and watch Road on the DVD while the cars blasted by...
Uploadfromtaptalk1428101467791

Reactions: s3_trev, Statler, Brennan and 1 other person
We did most of the Newtownards town stage on Friday night. Brings back quite of few memories from the '80s when we were running stages and the Circuit literally was a circuit. 5 complete days of driving and running stages, massive fun.

Reactions: Sandra and Brennan
Thought I'd resurrect this thread with a couple of snaps of my motor at Ballintoy Harbour this afternoon after I'd been to the Audi Showcase event at Glenarm Castle :)
380ab30f3e3539c191501f0e20325264.jpg
ac4b9414794b348d13d2b815649bf254.jpg

Reactions: SPIKE_, Sandra and Jamesc_89
Your car looks great. Real eye catcher.

Are those black S Line badges on the side? Where did you get them?

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Your car looks great. Real eye catcher.

Are those black S Line badges on the side? Where did you get them?

Thanks mate! A lot of subtle changes have made a big difference :)

Yeah they are, I got them from a company called Raywell Design, but I believe they've stopped doing badges now. You can pick them up on eBay too I'm sure. Have black Audi rings on the bootlid and the front rings painted to match the bodywork of the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! A lot of subtle changes have made a big difference :)

Yeah they are, I got them from a company called Raywell Design, but I believe they've stopped doing badges now. You can pick them up on eBay too I'm sure. Have black Audi rings on the bootlid and the front rings painted to match the bodywork of the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for that. Do you know if Audi do OEM black badges, or are they all aftermarket only?

Reactions: RyanCudlip