iPhone 4 RNSe Not Supported?

slinemfc

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have searched the threads for a possible solution but I can't seem to find anything the same.

I am trying to connect an iPhone 4 to the AMI on the RNSe on my 2011 S3 using the cable from pack 4F0 051 510 P.

The display reads AMI Initializing and then Not Supported. It does activate and charge the iPhone though.

I have never used it before and am not an iPhone user normally but was looking at a way of playing music and spotify through my HU.

Any help gratefully received.

I've got a 2011 S3 and never had a problem using any iPhone. I used 4s with the cable i have which has the old connector and I've used the same connector with an adaptor for the 5s and 6s. It usually comes up straight away so it should work although i have no idea how to fix it.

Also, spotify has never worked for me through AMI. If i plug it in while spotify is playing it works but won't go to the next track so you might be **** out of luck there.

I've got a 2011 S3 and never had a problem using any iPhone. I used 4s with the cable i have which has the old connector and I've used the same connector with an adaptor for the 5s and 6s. It usually comes up straight away so it should work although i have no idea how to fix it.

Also, spotify has never worked for me through AMI. If i plug it in while spotify is playing it works but won't go to the next track so you might be **** out of luck there.

Didn't think it would be great on spotify but wanted to give it a go. Assumed I would get some connection. Thanks for the reply though.