Iphone 3GS - How do I get my photos onto my laptop?

CHRIS555

DOPE with added OCD
Reaction score
As it says above, I'm not too sure how I can take the photos taken on my phone and put them onto my laptop?

Any help would be cool!

Do you have a mac or pc mate? If by chance you have a mac, just open iPhoto and it will import them all.

On my work pc running windows xp i have a program installed 'Coral Paint Shop Pro Photo X2' Whenever I plug my phone in it offers me the chance to download pics from my phone.

On my home windows 7 machine (so possibly vista too) it does a similar thing. Whenever i plug it in it offers for me to download them.

Someone else may know more specific as i've never looked into it, since it alread was working.

Much simpler way is to connect the iPhone to the computer, then look in "My Computer". It should show up as a device.

Double clicking on this will then bring up the pictures and videos folder and you can copy and paste from that.

Don't forget that after all is said and done, your iPhone is just like a portable hard disk :)

I thought that you couldn't do it like that on Windows XP, ha! Glad you got it sorted though.

I rarely remove pics from mine, as usually they're sneaky ones of the wife which she deletes when she gets her hands on my phone, ha!

I thought that you couldn't do it like that on Windows XP, ha! Glad you got it sorted though.

I rarely remove pics from mine, as usually they're sneaky ones of the wife which she deletes when she gets her hands on my phone, ha!

Mate, here's a hint, download the photobucket app and upload them as soon as you've taken them!! LOL!

I did that...and photobucket keep removing them as they violate their terms of service, lol! I need one which doesn't mind the odd sexy pic! haha.

Get the photobucket app and then transfer them without needing to connect to your pc - Witchcraft I tell yah!