iPhone 13.1 update

S32B

Reaction score
***EDIT*** FIXED...SEE TWO POSTS BELOW ;)

Updated my phone to ios 13.1 and now when I start the car I get the following.

If I try a user name it then asks me for a password!!! I tried a new/random one and then clicked OK and nothing happened!!!

IMG 1
IMG 2

Any ideas???

Last edited:
Had exactly the same thing - fix is .... on your iPhone delete the car from the Bluetooth menu and then re-pair it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: S32B
Had exactly the same thing - fix is .... on your iPhone delete the car from the Bluetooth menu and then re-pair it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for the reply ;) I tried it the other way! deleted the phone from the car and re connected = same message came up :(

So I then did this which worked...quicker for anyone else as well :) Go into the bluetooth settings on the iPhone, click the "i" on the Audi MMI, turn off "Sync Contacts" and then turn it back on.

No more messages :)

Reactions: Jabba1980 and Sandra
I've had this problem too. I deleted the phone and re-paired it, now I can't get Siri to do anything through the car voice activation. I can talk direct to the phone and get the answers through the car (eg Hey Siri what's the weather) but press and hold on the voice button just gets Siri saying there is a problem with the connection. Calls can be made and received manually through the MMI fine and the call list/directory/text messages all display fine.

Anyone found a cure for this?