iPad Mini dash slider problems?

Callhome

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just got my hands on an iPad dash slider for molding in to the dashboard. Turns out my research was a bit bad before i ordered the slider kit.

Problem is that with the 2-din facelift dash, the iPad Mini is still too big to fit in between the climate control, and the buttons, and cupholder. Width is more or less perfect.

Was wondering if anyone has managed to mold this in with the slider kit, and what they did to make it fit. Pictures would also be interesting to see!

Plan is also to delete the CD-player completely, and stream music through the iPad to the original Bose sound system. Does anyone have any tips for what I should do to make it work? Have come across the HRT iStream, but I am not sure how I am able to fit this with the stereo, as it has to be connected to phono cables.

I did actually manage to get my hands on an OEM cable that has phono cables, and goes to a socket behind the cables going to the radio (On the adapter for using Bose with non-OEM radio, but I don't know if it will work before trying though..

Anyways! Anyone have any tips/pictures for inspiration?

HRT 2011 iStream 4d3c5fedc3695
DSC00102 480x480