IOS7 beta version available

wesmaster

Reaction score
Just installed on My iphone 4S. First impression is a big improvement. Much "smoother"

Was thinking about putting it on my 5 after talking to my friend a month ago or so and he said it was excellent. Spoke to him the other day though and he said it can be a bit buggy at times. Might leave it for now, very nice look though love the app icons!

The beta 3 version (what ive got) is supposed to be loads better, havent seen any bugs yet!
Will post if found!

Hope its better, found a fair few bugs over weekend, ebay app doesnt work properly, emails remain unread and a few others.
You know of a download mirror?

Hope its better, found a fair few bugs over weekend, ebay app doesnt work properly, emails remain unread and a few others.
You know of a download mirror?

Yeah...

http://imzdl.com

Expect BETA4 at 6pm if the last releases are anything to go by, there will be plenty of bugs as its a BETA and not meant for the end user yet. This BETA is the most stable so far though, I can get by using it as an everyday OS

Doesn't look like there will be a BETA release today, Dev Portal is still down after being hacked

Looks like there is no real way of getting it at the moment....

Developer portal is still down and there isn't any active mirrors - BOOOOOO!

Download the update file, press shift and click on check for updates, choose the downloaded file and it install!
Simple!

Download the update file, press shift and click on check for updates, choose the downloaded file and it install!
Simple!

I'm sure you need a developer account first though don't you? You then have to link it with the UDID (Something like that) of the phone.

I don't think it's simply a case of download and install is it?

I'm sure you need a developer account first though don't you? You then have to link it with the UDID (Something like that) of the phone.

I don't think it's simply a case of download and install is it?

Register UDID on eBay, costs about £2

Here is the link for all to have a look at. Ios7 beta 5 is current one. Follow guide, very simple.

Have to say IOS7 is getting much much better - I like it a lot! I hated it to start with as basically everything wanted to crash and freeze and stop working all the dam time!!

Much Much better now though!! :D