iOS myAudi update

So the strange thing is my MMI Connect updated today, and the update has today's date on it, yet we are meant to be using the MyAudi app.
In the description it states: " Fix for an error during server communication. New features will be introduced with the MyAudi app in the future. Please install the MyAudi app to gain access to these features'.

I checked the MyAudi app, nope no changes and it still cannot tell me my car's service information.

Go figure....

Reactions: rasA4 and NevMan
Thanks, my expectation level is fairly low anything will be resolved...

Reactions: NevMan and DaveW
Their reply:
"
Thank you for contacting Audi AG.

As, the vehicle is under the jurisdiction of Audi UK it has been passed on to me to respond.

On behalf of Audi UK, I am sorry to learn you are unable to access any service information and vehicle specification on My Audi portal and My Audi application. I can confirm this has been raised and the features will be available in the future. Unfortunately we can not provide a time scale."

Reactions: rasA4 and NevMan
Their reply:
"
Thank you for contacting Audi AG.

As, the vehicle is under the jurisdiction of Audi UK it has been passed on to me to respond.

On behalf of Audi UK, I am sorry to learn you are unable to access any service information and vehicle specification on My Audi portal and My Audi application. I can confirm this has been raised and the features will be available in the future. Unfortunately we can not provide a time scale."
Wow, such a useful and informative response, giving exact timescales for the fix...Not!

Reactions: cuke2u
Noticed the speaker trim recall has now disappeared from the app.

The response, as a response I cannot fault, the content of was to be expected...

Reactions: NevMan
It just gets worse was in my car the other day wanted to check something on the manual. I thought I know I’ll check on myAudi app as it’s on there under Service/ owners literature.

Get a pop up now
‘owners literature could not be loaded. Unknown error occurred. ‘

Well done Audi. NOT

Reactions: NevMan
It just gets worse was in my car the other day wanted to check something on the manual. I thought I know I’ll check on myAudi app as it’s on there under Service/ owners literature.

Get a pop up now
‘owners literature could not be loaded. Unknown error occurred. ‘

Well done Audi. NOT

It really is shocking, something as simple as a link to owners manual.

My oh my

Reactions: rasA4
Just done it and the online version worked perfectly. Perhaps it is browser dependant as I'm using android chrome version???

Just done it and the online version worked perfectly. Perhaps it is browser dependant as I'm using android chrome version???
Yep not working on iOS app

Also works fine with android version of myaudi app...
Screenshot 20181024 164830 Samsung Internet

Logged out and back in manual working now.

They still haven’t sorted out the online service book yet.

I can just imagine the response from my customers if I told them we were moving their service to a new platform, and the features they were using would not be available for an unspecified period. I think the answer would be sex and travel.

Reactions: crazylegscrane
Hardly a lifechanger though and the majority of owners probably don't even know, or care, that it exists, just down to a small minority of enthusiasts such as ourselves.
We can still enjoy the car just as much without them..

Logged out and back in manual working now.

They still haven’t sorted out the online service book yet.

Got a hard copy of the full service record which was done yesterday.

But my 'indie' mechanic told me Audi have now stopped us (owners) from viewing the the individual records online permanently.

Is this correct?

Not sure, when I asked Audi about this I got the answer back:
"As, the vehicle is under the jurisdiction of Audi UK it has been passed on to me to respond.

Not sure, when I asked Audi about this I got the answer back:
"As, the vehicle is under the jurisdiction of Audi UK it has been passed on to me to respond.

It sounds like Audi are in a total mess at the moment; software/portal problems, production delays. It doesn't stop them blowing smoke up their own ar5e5 over cars from the 80"s and 90's though.