iOS 13.1 has stopped the ability to skip tracks via AMI

scoss

Reaction score
Just noticed this today after updating to 13.1.
Didn’t have this issue at all never have done with any other iOS update or version.

I am able to pick the firstTrack in any playlist but then after that I’ve got no ability to skip any tracks at all. The only way for me to select a new track is to go back out into the menu go back into that same playlist and select a new track. This issue has even affected my ability to change track with the volume knob pushing to the right I also have the option on my steering wheel as well that also has stopped. this is totally annoying and I was wondering if anyone else has got this issue using a AMI cable I’m using the tech pack on 2014 A3.

Thanks

I’ve had minor issues with the update in my 2015 Golf R. Plugging the phone in first then starting up the car and turning on the head unit the phone will kick in after a min or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had minor issues with the update in my 2015 Golf R. Plugging the phone in first then starting up the car and turning on the head unit the phone will kick in after a min or two

Thanks will give it a try. Def a 13.1 issue with Apple Music. 13.1.1 hasn’t fixed this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the same issue.. i've had to start using Apple carplay to skip tracks.

13.2 has now fixed this!