Introduction to our Scottish Meets Sub Section. Please read before posting.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All Scottish Members. Welcome to our new sub forum. This forum has been created by Adam (Administrator) for us. Its the first regional sub forum so we are privileged. Myself and my 2 sub forum moderators will be available to help with the smooth running of everything in here. Im sure most of you will be familiar with Brodster (Mark), MartayMcfly (Martin).

This forum has been set up for us all to arrange meets throughout Scotland. Please feel free to post a suggestion for meet within your own immediate areas. If you want to attend another meet in another region, just add your name on in that post.

If you have issues with your car, please post on the main forum in the relevant section as per normal. We are not a stand alone Scottish Forum. We are here for meets and events only as described on the main section. Any threads posted in here not related to meets will be moved to the appropriate section.

Thank you.
Sandra. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all.

Brodster here. Just thought I would introduce myself. I will be one of the sub forum mods (OOooOO) Myself and the 2 others will try our best to help out in running this forum and obviously iron out any problems that arise. So dont be afraid to ask or PM us for info.

40 yrs old
Ex RAF (retired after 22yrs) and now self-employed.
Current car is a 2012 S3 Ibis White - Stage 1 Shark

Allo, allo, allo, what's going on here then?

A new Scottish sub-forum is what, and someone's (Sandra and Adam, the site admin) given us new powers. With this power comes great responsibility. And a purple name! Looking forward to setting up, and attending, local meets for all asn members North of the border. I'm also willing to pitch in where I can to help members in whatever happens to be on their various plates at the time.

Anyway, I'm Martin, 26, live in Aberdeen and I work offshore doing inspection surveys (including CP and FMD).
Current car is Ollie, a 2008 black 3-dr S3 with a few mods and a remap - details can be found in my "Garage" if anyone wants to know more, and hasn't/didn't see my various threads and updates.

I'm also a member of the local VAG site/group EastsideVW.co.uk • Index page
It was set up and is run by a couple of guys from out Banchory way, but basically serves as a forum for shooting the breeze and galleries of some rather varied motors - from 1st car Polos with "ebay special" coilovers and D90s, to custom re-built Mk2 Golfs (one with a Mk5 GTI engine) and lightly fettled B7 RS4s. Not for the feint hearted though, there's no end to the abuse/banter floating back and forth in all corners to and from all members. It's just a big group of lads who like their cars.

Guys hope you don't mind me adding on to this thread as I have my new powers. :moa:

I'm Susan, recently promoted to work alongside Mark and Martin (who are both great guys). I know a moderator is an integral part of the overall event team and I'm looking forward to being part of that team and will assist in setting up, helping out and attending as many events as possible. xx :):)

Please post events and meets suggestions in this section. Any posts that are not event/meet related will be moved or deleted. Absolutely no advertising, no other car related issues, these must be posted in the correct sections of the main forum Thank you

Hello!,

Are there any Scottish meet happening? - searched the forum but couldn't find anything. Also, I've just got my car and would like to meet members local to Stirling or the surrounding area just for a chat as I really do not know very much about these cars or the Marque ^_^

Zero activity in here for years.......Oh well. Hopefully see some folk at the show at Boness tomorrow. Scottish Audi Clan will have a stand with a nice array of cars on display so nip over and say hello if anyone is going.