Introduction and Pics...............

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Hello all. Had my V6 for 3 months. First Audi. Love it. I have owned many cars includind a skyline r33 gtr,lotus carlton,lancia delta and various other performance orientated motors. Always wanted a Quattro though! Thought I would test the water with a V6 and move onto an S4/RS4 if this one dosn't throw up many probs. Bought it completely standard. Done a few odds and sods (see pics), and upgraded the zorst to a full Miltek system. Amazing quality! What do you guys think? Oh and before I forget my hat off to the gents who did the v8 conversions. A good project to have pioneered! Well done! :o.k:

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H'ya Phoenix, and welcome aboard! :cool:

I must say your car's looking pretty good, looks like Drizz's on here, same color, though his is a 1,8TQS.

Any plans for her?

Just thought I'd mention - your pictures are all over the place, a bit too large, and you've place the image links side-by-side, hence the need to scroll sideways to view them, and read your text. :icon_thumright:

The images appeared inline here, what browser are you using Siena?

I like the car! Looks quite similar to ours:

http://www.lr90.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=74&g2_serialNumber=2

Some facelift lights would tidy up the front end nicely, even more so if you joey mod them like this:

http://www.lr90.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=34&g2_serialNumber=2

Do you know what color it is? Its a slightly nicer looking shade than ours i think!

I like the boot spoiler too!

Welcome mate, unusual colour for wheels, are they kinda bronze? Car looks great, lovely deep colour aswell!:icon_thumright:

Many thanks Gents! Siena ref your last Im on it and next post will be squared! If I dont buy an s/rs I will be putting 18" AMG AERO MONOS on, and a PES supercharger. Foxmeister ref your last I Refurbed the alloys myself. I mixed gold with grey and put a laquer on top! Aragorn, I am planning on putting some smoked headlights on, just researching at the mo the best place to buy them. The colour is Audi Santorin blue. I have no idea about the sideskirts,boot spoiler and rear bumper. I actually thought it was standard for the top specced V6???!!! Thanks gents!

My headlamps are standard Valeo one-piece projectors, which i dismantled and painted the insides.

Santorin Blue is defo a nice shade!

The sideskirts and rear bumper are from the "votex" kit, which was like a factory bodykit option, the front bumper should also have an extension bit though, but it seems thats missing.

Spoiler again was a factory option, quite rare though, dont see them on many things bar RS4's

Welcome aboard chap ;)

Not keen on the skirt set-up, but the rest of the car is a proper job :cool:

dont like the side skirts either nice clean car though, Welcome!

ahh ok my bad, what do you use Firebox? lol