introducing the new audi a3, tt 180 quattro downpipe with decat from relentless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sambryant

hello all.
Relentless are proud to announce the official release of the stainless steel 180q 3" downpipe with decat.
at last you k03 owners can unlock more power from your turbo and improving the sound track. we are aware that these are rare downpipes but we have kept the price very affordable as you would expect from us. PM for a price.

now for the photos

thanks
sam

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully it will prove popular, as you say reesy loved his :)

Yep, very happy with mine, well made and smoothed the car out through the rev range, as well as making it sound awesome

they were only done this week but would have been better if they were the new relentless logo :)

i didnt get a nice badge/stamp on my downpipe! :'(

That's because Jesus (and apparently Relentless) hates you SuperK.

Mine has a nice Relentless stamp on it. Not that you can see it where it is!

Good product Sam, much needed.

Reactions: Benjiman46
you 2 think you're soooo special dont you!

That's a very polite way of putting it Karl
laugh.gif

Twas very polite for me yes :)

Sam, have you had any interest? Pm's, fb etc etc. I'm guessing you're on ttoc aswell? They are quite a rare car really. There are a few fellas on here, I guess itl take some time for people to log on and see this threaad

Sam, have you had any interest? Pm's, fb etc etc. I'm guessing you're on ttoc aswell? They are quite a rare car really. There are a few fellas on here, I guess itl take some time for people to log on and see this threaad

Hi, can you tell me where I can find a decat for an a3 Quattro 180, it's a twin cat like the s3, but the s3 one won't fit my car, I have searched hi and low and cannot find one anywhere...

im putting the word out lol. ttoc just removed my post, saying i was selling but all i did was announce the new product and didnt post any prices ect :( gutted really

Hi, can you tell me where I can find a decat for an a3 Quattro 180, it's a twin cat like the s3, but the s3 one won't fit my car, I have searched hi and low and cannot find one anywhere...

you are in the right thread. pm me for more details

i am very intrested, but unfortunately spending a few 100 with the 70/30 deal from audi this month, in the middle of sorting out a mortgage aswell so money is short for the next few months :(

thats ok. spread the word as this is a rare piece of kit and im sure 100s of owners are craving for this

Status
Not open for further replies.