Inti - member from - 13/09/2012

inti

Reaction score
Hiii,

I hope everybody is fine, and I am proud owner of 2 Audi A3's which one S-line (YD11) is going on sale very very soon as we speak.

I've met some really helpful and kind individuals on Audi-sport.net, and I hope to have many years of posting.

That's it from me, I shall see you folks! around and oh! drop in to say hi.

Kind regards

Inti

Any pics of the cars Inti? Where are you located? :) x

Reactions: inti
Hello and Welcome to ASN Inti
2 Audis !! thats just plain greedy :sign_welcome:

Reactions: inti
Hello and Welcome to ASN Inti
2 Audis !! thats just plain greedy :sign_welcome:

Hey I like it, a greedy member on board, what can I say; it must be my fate.

Voorhees, thank you so much for the warm welcome, 10/10 :)

Guys, I don't want to be rude or anything, and spoil the section, so thought I'll ask. Can I put the details for my vehicle for Sandra i.e. spec & mileage etc etc on this post.

Thanks

Hi Sandra,

My location is in North of Manchester, and please click on the link - http://i49.tinypic.com/n6f193.jpg but I have more images if you want me to upload them.

Hi inti, very nice car. We do like our pics on here. Head over and have a look around the A3 section. Have you any mods planned for the cars? Im sure you will enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi inti, very nice car. We do like our pics on here. Head over and have a look around the A3 section. Have you any mods planned for the cars? Im sure you will enjoy the forum. :) x

Awhhh Sandra thank you, I shall be heading over to 'A3 Section' but I have a very important meeting in 20 minutes for which I have to do the write up.

If you can help me either here or by pm'ing me on how I can sell the A3, as I need to shift it before the Mrs is on my case..Lol.

I'll be back, and look forward to everybody dropping in on this Beautiful Saturday morning.

Regards

Inti

Inti, if your selling the A3 please put in the classifieds section of the forum. Have a look in the classifieds section at the cars for sale, that will give you a guideline what sort of information to include in your own ad. :) x