Intermittent power loss with no fault codes

Conorhascarproblems

Reaction score
I'd like to first declare that this is my first post on this site so bare with me lol. I have an Audi A3 1.9 TDI 105bhp which has had quite a lot of work done to it ( Reconditioned Turbo, DPF removal, Camshaft position sensor, EGR software remap, Timing belt and water pump) but I've now hit a dead end with the mechanic looking after it.

The issue I now have is after about 15-20 mins of driving (presumably when the engine heats up) I get intermittent loss of power which feels a lot like limp mode but I have no lights on the dash or any fault codes on ecu what so ever. The power will come back for a short period of time if I turn the car off and on again but not for long. Once it happens the first time the power loss happens more frequently.

I have done some research and I have seen solutions like MAF sensor clean/replacement or boost pressure sensors, but when I plug my ELM 327 mini into the car while driving, the readings seem to be giving accurate information for both of them sensors. Now by no means am I car expert but I feel I should mention this in case someone thinks graph pictures/logs of a particular sensor would help.

I would really appreciate any help from someone smarter than me, as its driving me up the wall.
Thanks

Check for loose or split pipes on intake side, if its momentary it could be connection under boost coming loose or cold rigid pipe warmed up becomes soft & supple therefore leaking.

Speculative, but worth checking as no errors.

Assuming its power down not car loses all power.