Intermittent clicking noise

Granta

Reaction score
Hi all have an odd one here. Only had the car for about 10 days now and has only happened 3 times. Randomly with the engine running I have heard a clicking/ ticking noise coming from the drivers door doorcard! Almost sounds like a relay clicking. It goes on or about 20 seconds then stops and don't hear then for another couple of days or so. Has anyone seen/ heard of this? I would say its coming from behind the inside door handle.
Car is a 57 plate s3

I had a clicking on my s3 and it was the butterfly valve in exhaust just in hooked the actuator arm and wired open the valve search for exhaust mod and it will explain it, it really did my head in

Thanks mate i will search for it now, although this noise definitely seems to be from the inside of the car, cant be heard from the outside.

Bearing in mind there are some relays down in the footwell area above your ankles as that's where the electric module is, if its in the door card then its possibly the door module.

I thought it was the door module, might be something i just live with to be honest, although i do have a warranty with the car so if i can get it approved i might get a new one, will it require coding or just plug straight in?