interior trim

yendall24

Reaction score
hi i have bought a nice half leather interior from ebay seats and door cards in black my original interior is dark blue so basicaly i am looking to change all the blue trim for black i have managed to find the parts from a 1999 a4 b5 mine is a 2001 a4 b5. what i need to know is as anything changed in the 2 years between models regarding the fitment of the dashboard centre console inner door sills etc any info would be appreciated

i dont think so as long as the 1999 is a facelift should be the same. beware there are some 1999 pre facelift around

I have two black facelift fronts seats from a 1.8tqs for sale, if that helps

As long as they facelift thats fine. Check to see that the ones you want has the red LED by the lock pin and the puddle lights on the door edge. Otherwise a straight swap

As long as they facelift thats fine. Check to see that the ones you want has the red LED by the lock pin and the puddle lights on the door edge. Otherwise a straight swap

My car is a '99 pre-facelift but it has the red LEDs and puddle lights?

i know the seats and door cards that i bought fit as they are already in the car its just the dashboard and plastic trim on the sills and basically all the other bits of trim inside the car ie centre console steering wheel cowel etc