Interior Rubber Mat and Trims

Jord_C

Reaction score
Been the 3rd week of owning the a4 now and im loving it!

but by the handbrake in the b7s interior, i have noticed their is a cubbyhole. Ive looked through the handbook and seen that it did house a lovely :puke2: cassette holder for a series of cassettes.. It seems the previous owner had the same thought as me and has binned it, and was just wondering if anyone knew of a rubber mat to sit in its place of the same texture as the one near the fag lighter?
Any help would be appreciated!

And on another note, i dont suppose anyone knows the rough dealership price for the silver 'fishscale' effect interior trim on the drivers side door? as mine is a right state!

Many thanks,
Jord.

Not sure on the mats, you could just get one of those non-slip dashboard mats and cut it to size.

The interior trim is expensive... I enquired as to the price for a new gear shift surround, just the rectangle with the cut out (mine is brushed alu so maybe a bit more, but for reference) they wanted about £80 just for one bit. I dread to think how many £100s Audi would want for a full set...

Cheapest option would be a wrap your existing trim in whatever finish you wanted

Im abit of a perfectionist though, and it would kill me not having the proper mats haha.
and thats a hell of a lot! Looks like i will be trawling the net for a breaking b7 then! bad times. thanks for your help!