Interior Pictures

Scott... it is an Avant. But it's a 205k miler TDi that's seen better days. I was contemplating taking the doors themselves, but they're not pretty.

I've already got Aero wipers from a Passat. Engine covers are no good! lights have already been sold (and I've already got facelift units myself). Might get the rear boot trim. Never noticed it was different to mine though.

Where would I find the fog-light control box (and what does it look like)? I will need that!

I missed that bit, I also thought yours was a loon.

No idea on the control. It was mentioned when I did the change on mine.
The only different to the rears is the extra 12v socket, which is really good.
Has it got the load cover?

Control unit is a large double plug relay, it's located up behind glove box on left
I can help with rewiring for rear fog but I gave up with fronts

LeeT, Does the controls on that steering wheel work or even the air bag? I thought they was duel feeds and did not work with out single feeds?
Ive not looked into the controls, to be honest ive always thought steering wheel controls were a gimmick. Ive never used them in any of my cars. Airbag will be wired up as a single stage system when i get 5 minutes

a bit of it i have posted on that thread, wow that guy got some balls to do that i would love to do a leather gaiter conversion however the gear indicators are on the left of lever. I have done a mini mod on my auto tip can post up if you like?

Mine's pretty boring, couple of changes since this was done
Interior.jpg

Di-Noc trims
Dash.jpg

And the gearknob came apart when I was tinkering with the quick shift so my old Momo Race air/leather has been temporarily brought out of retirement.

a bit of it i have posted on that thread, wow that guy got some balls to do that i would love to do a leather gaiter conversion however the gear indicators are on the left of lever. I have done a mini mod on my auto tip can post up if you like?

post away, post way.

nothin special looks better in pics than actual
7a10542b.jpg

tried to create a brushed chrome look

another shot pardon the iPhone pic
e9464c7c.jpg

I almost forgot about this thread.

Recently complete a double din conversion with RNS-d, TV tuner, iPod Dock and Raspberry Pi.
Shame the corner of the RNS unit got cracked but its almost perfect.

I took the same above pic but with my the auto dimming mirror and Trups LEDs on.

Shame to let this thread die :(

Anyone else got anything new or different done to their interior?