Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
as requested...

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Blimey, they most have shares in porsche and optimax. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Bloomin heck u like ur black cars. I think u should post some pics of the Cayenne's i think they are cool!!!

What models are they? One looks like it has TechArt alloys.

Cheers

Audi seem to have changed the rear headrests in all the range to smaller ones that overlap the back seat. Noticed this in the A3 2.0T quattro the delaer lent me when my S4 was in last week and looks the same in the B7 s4.

don't have a clue what the dog is.. its my uncles..

just to let you know

the nearest porsche is a cayenne S with 22" techart wheels

middle is a cayenne S

and the furthest black one is the newest cayenne S with the new body kit on and cayenne turbo wheels. thats the car i will be taking down to le mans in june. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice pics mate i see Audi havent increased rear leg room...would need to have twigs for legs getting in there!!! Or just hope whoevers driving is short legged /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

hehehe - Stop be a glory hunter!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

interior looks v nice. lol at the windscreen mount which presumably holds the worlds fastest travelled speed camera alert mcjiggo!!
you been le mans before? i've been twice and is amazing! Only this is last time i went couple of years back, the police had stopped the best night, the night before the race at arnage. Was great fun though. I drove down the mulsanne straight in my mondeo (after the race as we couldn't be bothered waiting in the traffic jams!). It was only 2 hours after the race had finished!

You supporting the bentley boys or the audi !?!?

cool. there is nothing as loud as being in the main stand above the pits! you a vip guest of porsche then so you're all catered for etc? if not, there's nothing quite as satisfying as a rosti (potato, chesse and ham)!!

yeah my uncles dog is cool but runs around too much.. lol

yeah all catered for etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif well looking forward to it.

[ QUOTE ]
yeah my uncles dog is cool but runs around too much.. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is a nutcase, but great dog! So was our last one, he was like a pup until the day he died.

Here is the pic I got my avatar from.

jake_outside.jpg