interior mods

Smirky

Reaction score
2 simple things I have done to my interior ,the lighter was peanuts but think it really matches in and is a massive improvement on the crappy black one,the mats I think look better than the standard ones with the white l.e.d interior light pack all just spruse it up I think

Attachments

• IMAG0390.jpg
    IMAG0390.jpg
    956.5 KB · Views: 286
  • IMAG0392.jpg
    IMAG0392.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 266
great job I really like both mods, quite tasteful too, may I ask where you got the lighter from? seems like an ebay jobbie and also how much did it set you back?

great job I really like both mods, quite tasteful too, may I ask where you got the lighter from? seems like an ebay jobbie and also how much did it set you back?
Got it on Amazon and it was under a tenner ,never use it so not worried about catching fire or anything

Cheers mate, I'll be buying one now, just have to find it in black. I'm also interested in buying the illuminated blank buttons for the dash. That could be another good interior mod idea

Just want lights everywhere. Not tacky lights such as cigarette lighter led strips but I can imagine too much red light at night would make you so tired on a motorway journey home

I was also thinking of taking the air vents out and mounting a bright red led in each one, then hooking it to the light switch so it shines red inside the air vent. I've also got those door card courtesy lights that shine audi on the ground but haven't fitted them yet as I need to connect them to the headliner light :(