interior light pack

Tej13

Reaction score
A question for those of you with ILP please.

does your driver's door release handle have the little LED backlighting it?

my car has the LEDs on the rear doors and front passenger door, but not the drivers...

is this normal?

yeah definitely on the other three doors, just not the drivers

its the door release handle inside, just to confirm.

Before The Challinor continues to confuse everybody else, yes, I have ILP, yes, my driver door handle has a LED that illuminates.

You've got a fault.

You never read posts properly, always getting hold of the wrong end :p

:)thanks guys.

so far that is the only thing with the car that needs attention from what I have noticed.

I will get Audi to replace/fit that led.

Before The Challinor continues to confuse everybody else, yes, I have ILP, yes, my driver door handle has a LED that illuminates.

You've got a fault.

+1 .....I have LEDs in both handles/doors and all are working OK.

Another question on the ILP ....I was fiddling with the brightness on the interior lights and on one occasion the lights wouldn't change? I was changing the brightness and .....Nothing? ...But then later that night I tried again and they changed .......is there a certain environment (Car on/off ...handbrake on...etc) the car has to be in to make these changes?

What's actually included in the 8V ILP?

Anti-glare lighting for the passenger compartment comprising door sill and footwell lighting at the front as well as illuminated inside door openers, vanity mirrors and illuminated cup holders, 2 reading lights each at the front and rear, LED interior ambient lighting and active door reflectors

Reactions: batch
Mine also has rear footwell lights, which I wasn't expecting, as I planned to add these. There are sill / puddle lights on the underside of each door, not just the fronts.

Mine also has rear footwell lights, which I wasn't expecting, as I planned to add these. There are sill / puddle lights on the underside of each door, not just the fronts.

Likewise. Is that just a Sportback thing? Or even an S-Line Sportback thing?

Likewise. Is that just a Sportback thing? Or even an S-Line Sportback thing?
I have a Sport spec Sportback and that has the lights in the rear doors so it's not just an S-Line thing.

I have a Sport spec Sportback and that has the lights in the rear doors so it's not just an S-Line thing.
Sorry I haven't been clear, I meant the footwell lighting in the back, unless you have that too?

I have the lights in the rear footwells.

I checked in the daylight this morning and I can see the LED lens in the handle, but it must just be a faulty LED or it wasn't properly connected. It is going in for it to be sorted when I get a chance in my work diary to go up there.

The salesman has got an S3 and he has offered to give me his car whilst it is being done! top man!

he did offer to have it dropped to me at my office and my car picked up, but I would rather drive my own car there...

My ilp goes well with the BO led speaker stripes :meeting:

the car went in this morning to have the LED sorted in the drivers door.

they gave me this to use for the day...

WP 20150326 09 34 37 Pro  highres

well...it has 9.4k on the clock, and it must have had a TOUGH life, because it feels like it has done 10 times that mileage!

the interior feels very dated after the S3, but I guess that is to be expected as the model is at the end of its life span.

okay, here it comes - I don't know what version of the TDi that is but I can't honestly say I was impressed by it. The torque was enough to spin the wheels as it was drizzling in London this morning, and the Stronic seemed a little jerky and dim compared to the one in the S3.

I'll put my hardhat on, because I probably just managed to aggravate a number of people, but that is just my feelings...

I did like the powered rear hatch thingy though...:)

Also forgot to say its an S-line