Interior LEDs

Ok.looked at the picture, looks like you have a dome light in the rear, if you get in contact with me i can sort out getting you the correct ones send out.

sorry for the inconveience.
Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups, yes I do have dome lights in the rear, are they known as Festoon bulbs? Anyway thet are 38mm long if that helps.
I can send you the 6smd ones back if you like, just let me have your address and I will post them today.
Is ther any additional cost for the 2 x dome lights for the rear? Let me know.

Cheers, Daniel.

hi t8ups,

when you say £5 map, is this each i.e. theres 2 so would cost £10.00 or is the price for both?.

im looking for all 6smd lights for both front and rear domes and also map lights.

would it be possible to have the dome lights in red and the map ones in white?.

ile transfer the funds this afternoon once you've replied.

thanks,

B4rrett

I dont think my post count is high enough to pm back t8ups, but if you can send me a picture as per your pm, i can decide if i go the red or white route.

thanks,

b4rrett

i got a picture of the panel bulb and how you can fit it in but i dont think it will light up the interior, i think the best way to go is white.

i will post the picture up here for you tonight when i am home and you can decide how you want to go.

cheers

ok, so as i said in the PM i dont really stock red bulb but i have some that are not festoon but and can made into the festoon type just for you, here are the pics of how you can sit them.

IMG00345-20111008-1218.jpg

IMG00346-20111008-1219.jpg

and then just tuck the wires away, if not i can just provide you with the white festoon, upto you.

Thanks
Trups

hi t8ups< cheers for the info and pics, ive decided to go white in the end. just to make sure im sending the right money it want front and rear dome lights and front map lights so that will be £22.52 including postage.

do you also do the led error free number plate lights, if so can i have a price also please. ile make sure the money is transfered in the afternoon.

not sure if it helps but all the bulbs are for a 57 plate audi a4 sline

cheers
b4rrett

Hi b4rrett,

add £5 for the number plates and i can post them out to you, if you car has xenon's then let me know so i can send some resistors out with the number plate lights as they have stronger canbus on the A4 and its a simple fix, no chopping needed to the loom with the resistors, they just wrap round the pins that hold the bulb in the holder.

the dome lights that i supplied earlier in the thread are out of stock none in untill end of oct, i have 4 led bulbs which are £7 a pair and are still very bright.

total would be £14 + £5 + £1.52 = £20.52. if you want the plate lights add £5.

Any questions then please ask. cheers

cheers mate ile take the 4 smd version my car has after market zenons installed so it shouldnt need the extra resistor, give me 5 mins and the money will be in your account.

thanks
b4rrett

hi mate,

I used my pc at home to make the transaction where I normally do it on the work pc, this was an irregularity enough to limit my paypal account apparently. it had the following,
We are currently performing regular maintenance of our security measures. Your account has been randomly selected for this maintenance, and you will now be taken through a series of identity verification pages. Protecting the security of your PayPal account is our primary concern, and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

after alot of messing about, its sorted and theyve took the hold off. if you would like to have a look again.

thanks for your patience.

b4rrett

Hi t8ups, I would like a complete set for my 06 2.0t with Xenons, number plate lights too please, I have the "puddle" lights fitted. let me know the full cost and I wil paypal the money, cheers, Phil

Hi T8ups, did the 6smd's arrive back with you as I posted them on Friday?

Cheers, Dan.

I have both front and rear, cheers.

Hi Phil,

ok here is the quote and breakdown.

front and rear map lights £13.50 - front is 5smd and rear is 6smd
front dome light - £7 - 4 smd
sunvisors - £5 - 2smd
front and rear footwells - £16 - custom panel 4 smd
front and rear doors - £16 - custom panel 4 smd
glove box and boot pack - £8.50

i will put the plate lights in for free as its a big order - worth £5 and 1 for resistors as you have xenon's its more sensitive.

total is £66 posted 1st class recorded.

all bulbs are canbus error free and will not stay lit when they are ment to be dim.

any other questions then please let me know.

Thanks
Trups

Hi trups
Boot bulb still working gr8,
Can i have a price for 4 festoons and 2 map lights plus number plate lights( no xenon) please
Thanks

front map lights - £5 - 5 smd
front and rear dome - £14 - 4 smd
number plate lights - £5 2 smd.
postage - £1.52 - total is £25.52

all are canbus again rastamouse.

E M Tuning's paypal address is trups_27@hotmail.com

Thanks
Trups

Cool trups , pm me payment details pls n i will make payment n pm you delivery address. Is that the price for 2 x map lights and 2 x n/plate lights?? As i will need 2 of each wont I.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to t8ups for the lights, it was a pain removing the number plate light screw but the lights work perfect. It completely transforms the interior. I had a problem with paypal so payment didnt go through till late morning monday but was still received tuesday. wasnt expecting such a professional finish not only on the leds but also the packaging.

definately a quick cheap mod to get.

Thanks,
b4rrett

Thanks Trups, all arrived today, fitted most and working fine :yes: One question, do I just add that resistor to both parts of the bulb holder for the number plate lamps?

Just wanted to say a big thanks to t8ups for the lights, it was a pain removing the number plate light screw but the lights work perfect. It completely transforms the interior. I had a problem with paypal so payment didnt go through till late morning monday but was still received tuesday. wasnt expecting such a professional finish not only on the leds but also the packaging.

definately a quick cheap mod to get.

Thanks,
b4rrett

i am glad you are happy with the bulb b4rrett.

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks Trups for the bulbs I have purchased so far. The difference when it is dark outside is immense, so much brighter and clearer.
Here is a before and after picture for other forum members to see what the difference is:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi phil,

first try the bulbs in there without the resistors to see if it brings up errors as i have done some a4's without them, if it does bring up the error then here is a picture.

DSC02099.jpg

keep the resistor away from the glass abit, wrap them around the metal prongs, no soldering is required.

and here is a guide to the panel bulbs - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/tech-support/133195-em-tuning-vag-panel-led-fitting-guide.html

t
hanks

Heya,

Would you mind telling me what resistor that is.

On my screen it's not clear if the stripes are red or brown / green or blue

H Dan,

ive never supplie for one of these so it would be great if you could have a look, even send some pictures of the lamp units so i can see what type of bulb would be best to supply you.

thanks
Trups

H Dan,

ive never supplie for one of these so it would be great if you could have a look, even send some pictures of the lamp units so i can see what type of bulb would be best to supply you.

thanks
Trups

Hi Trups,

I have taken a couple of pics of the bulb and housing. The bulb is 42mm in length and has 12v 10w on the end.
Please let me know if these help:

Last edited by a moderator: