Interior LED pack for 8L S3/A3

this looks an awesome upgrade, will order the set at the beginning of next month :)

Why is it every time I come on this site I end up spending money? Lol mind you I have not had to spend out on anything in almost 5 years of owning the s3 so it's well over due! T8ups how much for the full kit please buddy?? All Interior lights, side lights, number plate lights and what ever else I can change. Well it's pretty pointless doing things by half if I'm going to end up changing them at some point anyway! Cheers

Why is it every time I come on this site I end up spending money? Lol mind you I have not had to spend out on anything in almost 5 years of owning the s3 so it's well over due! T8ups how much for the full kit please buddy?? All Interior lights, side lights, number plate lights and what ever else I can change. Well it's pretty pointless doing things by half if I'm going to end up changing them at some point anyway! Cheers

He will need to know if you've got pre or facelift as you need a few more bulbs if facelift.

Hi, how much for a full S3 (2001 facelift) kit (inc under doors) and also rear numberplate ones

EDIT, my request is pretty much the same as Audi S3 freak only I dont need sidelights

the kit is £39 for what you need, extra £5 for plates and extra £5 for sidelights.

you can do fogs, you can do a halogen ice white upgrade or a LED type like Lemon S3 has done.

Thanks
Trups

This is awesome man, im in luton would it be a problem if I cme to collect? Im not too far me and my mate would like two sets let me know thanks!

Impressed with this kit. I did the interior light cluster yesterday.
The light is much cleaner and more modern looking.

Impressed with this kit. I did the interior light cluster yesterday.
The light is much cleaner and more modern looking.

+1. Fitted this kit yesterday. A great cheap mod which makes the car look better.

Sorry, i have been working so not had a chance to look at posts,

it is too late to get them out today.

next post wont be untill Weds now :(

Trups

wow what a awesome upgrade really made a difference for my car! trups is a nice guy aswell fitted all them in top guy and a really cool upgrade! recommended, i just got to figure out how to change my front sidelight bulbs anyone know a link or info how to would be really appreciated!

Sorry, i have been working so not had a chance to look at posts,

it is too late to get them out today.

next post wont be untill Weds now :(

Trups

No worries mate, i'll take the weds delivery. How do you want paying, pm me? :)

Hi, thread revival here.

I would like to order the full kit (inc number plate lights) but without sidelights, how much is this?

Thanks,

James

God, now I remember why I don't come on here as often! That house deposit is getting further and further away!!

sorry buddy, was being a bit stupid. will just send him a PM.

on another note, how are the LED going now after a while of use?

thanks,

James

sorry buddy, was being a bit stupid. will just send him a PM.

on another note, how are the LED going now after a while of use?

thanks,

James

Still working fine apart from one of the map light LED's occasionally needs a tweak in its holder... I need to look at it and tweak accordingly as I think it just works loose for some reason and 'disconnects'... not a fault in itself just a little annoying :)

<tuffty/>

Good good,

sound great then.

i just ordered the full kit, hoping to get them fitted on my day off on friday, along with the 2 new front tyres (Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetrics) :)

been an expensive week.

Anyone have any trouble with the length of the connector for the puddle lights?
Managed to get mine off just, but its now looking quite hard to put the connector back on

It's abit tricky but it will work! I've had a little problem with the vanity light but I fixed it. Just needed the connector ends tightened.

I don't want to cause any problems.. But we're a community and if possible to save a ffellow member money then I'll say something.

I did this to mine about 8 months ago, by seeing which bulbs I needed and ordering on eBay. The whole lot cost me around £13.00 including postage and none of them have failed or flickered since I put them in. This including vanity, boot, glovebox and map lights.

They look brill.