Interior led lighting

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
Merry Christmas fellow members! Hope you all had a good one. One of my presents was meant to be an led interior light kit which I have been asked to choose a colour. Black rs4 saloon. White or blue or should I not bother. Anyone done this or had any experience don't want it to chav my car up as it were. I like it still to look classy. Thanks

White works well.
@t8ups is your man on here. If the search is working that should give you an insight into the many others who have done this / used @t8ups.

No my search doesn't find him. I've seen some on eBay etc in white or blue I quite like blue but thought it could be too much

Put interior led bulbs into the search function into the side. I did and got this
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/search/1818336/?q=interior+led+bulbs&o=relevance
You will quickly find information both on @t8ups. As The second post from the search says, @t8ups is the chap to talk about bulb upgrades.
Clicking on the @t8ups will give you access to some information.
And send him a message if you need to, but the above should get you access to a wealth of site information.

Reactions: t8ups and chrisa4quat
Not a problem. I did it for my A3. I'm not particularly adept at fitting anything but found it within my limited abilities.
White has made the interior a nicer place to be and my brother in-law, who helped me to fit them, bought a lot for himself for his car!
For £29 I got the boot and the interior lights and I thought it was a vfm upgrade.

Definitely white & t8ups is a very good seller with great cs aswell.

white
I have blue in the 3 series they look ok BUT iv got a white kit on its way to me.