Interior design pack

I'd have gone for the red stitching and bits on the seats if it had been an option for us, I think the vents are just too much for me personally. But others love them, so it would be nice to have the option!
I agree, red stitching and RS logo mats would work for me, saying that our std mats hace been covered up with the A3 rubber ones for around 8 months of ownership
A rubber RS logo mat set would be nice

Reactions: Daggerit
And here is is fitted… it feels amazing in the hand and actually thinner although I don’t think it is. But mostly the red stitching matches the red vents and matts and the various red details on the infotainment system and start button. Would I have liked the flat bottom with the 12’o clock stripe? Yes but I didn’t want to compromise on the assistance features.View attachment 255564
Hi pal,
where are you based? i would like to come see, also i need help to fit mine in. does it void warranty?

And here is is fitted… it feels amazing in the hand and actually thinner although I don’t think it is. But mostly the red stitching matches the red vents and matts and the various red details on the infotainment system and start button. Would I have liked the flat bottom with the 12’o clock stripe? Yes but I didn’t want to compromise on the assistance features.View attachment 255564
please can you advise where you got the wheel from? also where are you based as id love to see it in person, really want one for my car pal

I got the wheel from an Audi dealer. Using the part numbers listed. It was around £1000 if I remember - possibly slightly more.

Reactions: Delphi7696
I got the wheel from an Audi dealer. Using the part numbers listed. It was around £1000 if I remember - possibly slightly more.
Appreciate the reply pal, who fit it on, Audi or yourself?
Also did you ask audi if it voided warranty or not?

Would be nice to have some colour though.

TX.
fc46d440e059798d73d3e92813934ab4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeah I suppose.

Sepang with White seats is right up my street:

4fa7db7b143e04cf93adfdb0d9e8b9a6_713013.jpg

Was having a coffee the other evening with Simon that's on here and he showed me that the RSQ3 10 Year Anniversary car has the RS3 Performance seats but in red. They'd be perfect for what I want to do with mine because they have flashes of red but with black stitching. Might have to keep my eyes out for some.

RSQ3 10 Year Seats

Reactions: DangerMouseUK, drgav2005, Southall87 and 3 others
Appreciate the reply pal, who fit it on, Audi or yourself?
Also did you ask audi if it voided warranty or not?

I just love the way Spinstorm is so unhelpful……..

Takes but never gives, For **** sake, would it have killed you Oliver to post the part number you used

Last edited:
Reactions: Delphi7696, Tommm and Daggerit
Was having a coffee the other evening with Simon that's on here and he showed me that the RSQ3 10 Year Anniversary car has the RS3 Performance seats but in red. They'd be perfect for what I want to do with mine because they have flashes of red but with black stitching. Might have to keep my eyes out for some.

View attachment 265754

You can order them, deep pockets and assembly required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit
I just love the way Spinstorm is so unhelpful……..

Takes but never gives, For **** sake, would it have killed you Oliver to post the part number you used

That’s rude. I’m in Tokyo on holiday. This means that I’m in a totally different time zone and I’m doing holiday activities.

And I’m sure everyone knows the answer so could have replied for me… but I had the Audi dealer fit it becuase I wanted to know that it was done correctly.

And on my new VS the dealer swapped the wheel for me as well.

Not too engaged to reply to a week-old post. Fella, when I am on holiday there is no internet

Last edited:
Green : 82A419091AR IUW
Red: 82A419091AR TPE

red will be great for london bus and green for any electric bus

That’s rude. I’m in Tokyo on holiday. This means that I’m in a totally different time zone and I’m doing holiday activities.

And I’m sure everyone knows the answer so could have replied for me… but I had the Audi dealer fit it becuase I wanted to know that it was done correctly.

And on my new VS the dealer swapped the wheel for me as well.
Hi pal,
Have you fit the alcantara wheel it on your new VS car?
Any pics?
Also how much did the dealer charge for labour?
Also did you sell your old wheel? And vents?

Hi pal,
Have you fit the alcantara wheel it on your new VS car?
Any pics?
Also how much did the dealer charge for labour?
Also did you sell your old wheel? And vents?
As I had a Launch Edition I simply swapped the vents myself as that is relatively easy to do once you get the hang of it. The dealer swapped the wheel for me for FREE - I was also surprised by this - however when I originally had the wheel fitted at a different dealer I think they charged me around £200 (which was a lot). Any local garage could do it for less, but you may require an extra steering wheel bolt is what I was told (So maybe order one if you don’t use Audi just to be sure).

The original wheel I have kept because I may decide to keep hold of the alcantara wheel in the future and need the original.

As I had a Launch Edition I simply swapped the vents myself as that is relatively easy to do once you get the hang of it. The dealer swapped the wheel for me for FREE - I was also surprised by this - however when I originally had the wheel fitted at a different dealer I think they charged me around £200 (which was a lot). Any local garage could do it for less, but you may require an extra steering wheel bolt is what I was told (So maybe order one if you don’t use Audi just to be sure).

The original wheel I have kept because I may decide to keep hold of the alcantara wheel in the future and need the original.
Cheers thank you for the reply! But did audi not say it will void warranty etc??

Cheers thank you for the reply! But did audi not say it will void warranty etc??
I never asked them and they never said anything. I don’t see why it should void anything as it is an official Audi part fitted by Audi (I accept that I may be wrong about this but I am not modifying anything here).

I never asked them and they never said anything. I don’t see why it should void anything as it is an official Audi part fitted by Audi (I accept that I may be wrong about this but I am not modifying anything here).
So you've sold your Launch Edition Rs3 to buy another Rs3 ? Why ?

Sorry to keep going on about it but Just to confirm this part number is the circle wheel in alcantara, which will fit the rs3 vorsprung
82A419091AR TPE. And it will still have the sensors etc and full assistance features etc

Had some red belts installed and think they lift the interior quite nicely.

2337b558ce0f7eaf029e982713cb7715.jpg

Reactions: drgav2005, Adi7r, Rhurs and 5 others
Had some red belts installed and think they lift the interior quite nicely.

2337b558ce0f7eaf029e982713cb7715.jpg

Look awesome, Where did you get these done? I'm booked in at Vibe Belts for yellow ones, only drama is it's a 4 hours drive to Birmingham for me

Reactions: NevMan and Daggerit
A 4 hour drive for yellow seatbelts you've loss the plot :laughing:
Haha any excuse to go for a drive, I've a couple months off work so plenty of time to so figured why not. It'll transform it I reckon.

Reactions: Mr Freeze
Look awesome, Where did you get these done? I'm booked in at Vibe Belts for yellow ones, only drama is it's a 4 hours drive to Birmingham for me

It was Vibe Belts for me too. It was an 8 hour drive for me, but I organised it when I happened to be passing anyway so didn’t make the trip just for the belts.

Reactions: Joey Slats and NevMan
Sorry to keep going on about it but Just to confirm this part number is the circle wheel in alcantara, which will fit the rs3 vorsprung
82A419091AR TPE. And it will still have the sensors etc and full assistance features etc
Yes, that is the red stitched alcantara wheel which has everything except the airbag which is the same as your current wheel so it just swaps over.