INTERIOR CONDENSATION....

Blimey mate, already?!!

About 10 degrees here, lovely sunshine at the mo................might get that polishing done if I'm lucky ;)
Polish the car jammy barstool lol l ain't had the chance to even wash me car in the last 2 weeks it's frickin filthy worst ever since l got the car,it's doing ma heed in...finished work now,still no chance of that
You southerners are soon fortunate with your weather but then again you all do talk funny lol which balances things oot

Reactions: Simon L
Polish the car jammy barstool lol l ain't had the chance to even wash me car in the last 2 weeks it's frickin filthy worst ever since l got the car,it's doing ma heed in...finished work now,still no chance of that
You southerners are soon fortunate with your weather but then again you all do talk funny lol which balances things oot

Yeah tis true me ol **** sparra fella me laddio............... think we're due a cold snap though so best make de hay while sun doth shine!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
.......oh and as for talk funny........................have to stick most of your posts into google translate!! lol

http://weather.org.au/humidity.htm I went pased two dealerships this morning, one, a Seat dealer, had cars parked on grass and all the cars were steamed up but the cars on the tarmac forecourt had a mixture. On the Ford dealership next again the cars were on tarmac and again there was a mix of cars that had condesation. The reason the Seat cars on grass were all steamed up was because the immediate local surrounding humidity of the air was high, even though the ambient temperature was 9.5c.
The inside of your car has it's own micro climate, which of course you can adjust with the CC, but when you first get into a car that is warmer inside than it is outside all of the (natural)water vapour on your body will be releasing into the air around you eventually condensating on the windows of your car, if you've just had a shower or bath just before it'll be worse. This has happened to every car I have ever owned.
Condensation on the outside of a car is just down to humidity...