Interior Cleaner

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi guys what do any of you recommend is the best thing to use for the cars interior. Especially around the bottom of the doors where you get the scuff marks from peoples shoes and the likes!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys what do any of you recommend is the best thing to use for the cars interior. Especially around the bottom of the doors where you get the scuff marks from peoples shoes and the likes!

[/ QUOTE ]

Light scuffs should just wipe off with a wet cloth. If really heavy then try some liquid black shoe polish ( if black interior ) dab it on the scuff and let it semi dry and then rub it off. Finally give the surrounding area a good rub to blend it all in. This tecnique worked really well on my last TT, as the wife always marked the lower door trim getting out.

Thanks Japper i have grey interior (leather seats) have tried wiping with hot wet cloth but nothing is shifting it also need a good cleaning product for rest of interior door panels. Cheer anyway mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All my cars have had the interior cleaned with a mountain bike cleaner called "Muc Off" they now make wheel cleaner I believe.

It's not cheap stuff and should be used neat as it doesn't have anywhere near the power when mixed with water. As always, test it on a small inconspicuous area first....

But then, I do tend to use it for cleaning everything, so I would say that!!!

Thanks Outlore cool mate will give it a go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

No probs matey.... it's sold in Halfords if you have one nearby (In the bikey bit funnily enough) about £7 for a litre... If u r in herts/essex area then shout me and I can give you a bit to try.....

good luck!!

Local lad eh? I'm only about 15 mins away from enfield... have to keep an eye out for you now....

Im from Derry in N.Ireland originall been over here nearly 9 years now and just bought a place off Windmill Hill.....nicer part of Enfield! lol. I see you do VoIP just got a Draytek Vigor 2900VG router...do you know it? a seriously nice piece of kit IMO. Will keep an eye out for any Bemmers flashing me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif