Interesting Development re the new 4.0T Engines

Yeah & chances audi uk admitting liability if its also affecting cars here, like numerous other recalls & class action in the US on same chassis that audi US were forced to repair or warranty extend, they havnt done here.

The dsg mechatronic issue was 1, Audi US extended warranty to 100k or more, but uk, even though same components, didn't do squat.

I do love audi tech but this I find disgusting at times tbh, how we or other countries get treated differently for the same exact issues, its just wrong on many levels.

Reactions: desertstorm and RAF_S7
Yeah & chances audi uk admitting liability if its also affecting cars here, like numerous other recalls & class action in the US on same chassis that audi US were forced to repair or warranty extend, they havnt done here.

The dsg mechatronic issue was 1, Audi US extended warranty to 100k or more, but uk, even though same components, didn't do squat.

I do love audi tech but this I find disgusting at times tbh, how we or other countries get treated differently for the same exact issues, its just wrong on many levels.
Completely agree, unfortunately the US consumer market jumps all over Class Action suite action, which we still don’t embrace within the UK (rightly so IMO). The $$$ exposure to loosing a legal challenge to a product that doesn’t deliver as designed can be considerable.

It’s just frustrating that a global company, with a global product, refuses to acknowledge platform issues that are also global :racer:

Reactions: desertstorm
That's crazy, Once the cars affected are identified they are likely to be more difficult to sell and there value is going to decrease even if they aren't at this moment showing any signs, pretty poor show by Audi but the cost of repair must be astronomical.