Intercooler - what I need

bigpmcd

Reaction score
I know there's hundreds of threads on this but couldn't quite pin point my questions.

I'm looking at universal intercoolers, I know what sizes are available, and most people go for the larger size and get rid of the crash bar.

I'm just curious as to what hoses I need? Is it just the 2 lower hoses that connect to the upper that I need? If someone could send me all links even please. And also how is the fitting?

Thanks

I know there's hundreds of threads on this but couldn't quite pin point my questions.

I'm looking at universal intercoolers, I know what sizes are available, and most people go for the larger size and get rid of the crash bar.

I'm just curious as to what hoses I need? Is it just the 2 lower hoses that connect to the upper that I need? If someone could send me all links even please. And also how is the fitting?

Thanks

Would help to know if it's for A3 or S3!?...

i have a kit for sale the same type as the forge one

i have a kit for sale the same type as the forge one

Please continue this via PM or post a link to your classifieds ad... any further 'for sale' like discussion will be removed

Cheers

<tuffty/>

my set up:

600x300x76mm eBay cooler

2x 76mm alloy 90
2x 76mm silicone 90
2x 76>63mm silicone reducing 90
2x 76mm alloy coupler
1x 63mm alloy coupler
2x 76mm silicone coupling

This set up doesn't retain fogs or grills but on the plus side it isn't to expensive and not to bad to fit.
How it looks.