interchangeable parts

slimx

Reaction score
How interchangeable are the A3's??

I understand to get an S3 front end you have to change the bonnet to but you can keep the headlights?

What about if i just wanted to change over the headlights from the new 8p3 or 8p1? is that possible or even the 8p1 ?
When you look over on eBay just to get an idea of the year range it always says 03 - 08 so that would mean there all the same then? But ofcourse ebay obviously isnt the best source for information, in jap cars alot of the crap on there never fits properly lol not sure about the audi's.

Ahh okay then so .. uptil 09 its all good then i suppose. 04 - 08 ebay was actually correct lol.

Cheers!

Does anyone know if there is any difference in the A3 3 Door and A3 Sportback headlights or are they identical? I'm currently looking for some standard replacements for my 2007 Sportback and cannot seem to find anything that suggests there is a difference, want to be sure before buying anything though.

Thanks

I did a fair share of googling and found no evidence of the sport back front end being any different to the standard hatchback.

Reactions: andhiwilson
There is no difference shown in ETKA

The part numbers are :- 8P0 941 003 L (left) and 8P0 941 004 L (right)

That's for standard halogen headlights for driving on the left (UK)