Integrated Engineering

MerlinTwist

Reaction score
Curious to see who has went down the Integrated Engineering route in the UK with their B8/B8.5 S4 and maybe hear some feedback.

I know lots of people are "MRC or bust" but I'm interested to see what the results are of other options.

I've come from MPS's where road tuning, datalogging and e-tuning is the norm so IE has sparked my interests.

Have a look on the s4 owners group on Facebook. Someone recently did IE and had amazing results

Reactions: MerlinTwist
Have a look on the s4 owners group on Facebook. Someone recently did IE and had amazing results
Yeah I was speaking with him not long after I started this thread, definitely some solid numbers on the dyno! I think I'll be taking the plunge when I have the funds

If I wasn't already tuned I'd definitely give it a go.

There's only one way a company gets a reputation and that's through sales. Just need some brave people to go first.

Reactions: MerlinTwist
If I wasn't already tuned I'd definitely give it a go.

There's only one way a company gets a reputation and that's through sales. Just need some brave people to go first.
They're already huge in the states, I guess if a few of us over this side of the pond start turning to IE it'll open up more of the market for them