Intake manifold flaps & motor, best place to source

aphill24

Reaction score
Hi, I am on to the next fault and the fitter has asked me to get a kit for the fault code:
5308 (P063800) Throttle actuator control Bank 1 Range/performance sporadic.

He says it's the intake manifold flaps and motor and has asked me to get them as he an only get them from Audi and I don't want to pay the premium price as the car has 132k

Anyone got a link to where I can get the kit from please?

Reactions: Buxton2901
Hi, I am on to the next fault and the fitter has asked me to get a kit for the fault code:
5308 (P063800) Throttle actuator control Bank 1 Range/performance sporadic.

He says it's the intake manifold flaps and motor and has asked me to get them as he an only get them from Audi and I don't want to pay the premium price as the car has 132k

Anyone got a link to where I can get the kit from please?
I'm very interested too as I have the same fault just now. I know a guy localish to me (Peterlee) that can do a swirl flap delete and remap them out, maybe that will clear this fault!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: oldoiler
I'm very interested too as I have the same fault just now. I know a guy localish to me (Peterlee) that can do a swirl flap delete and remap them out, maybe that will clear this fault!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You can get px intake banks , there is a German company that deals with this problem. We have used them before, also vag do a service kit can’t remember the part code . If you ring Shaun (service manager)at AUDIVW on ‭01225 790890‬ he should be able to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: aphill24
Thanks oldoiler, I have sourced the kit and a new motor now I will be posting to see if there are any videos of the removal that I can use to see if I am up to it especially if the fitter can't do it before Monday

Good, you may need access to a vag com to reset stepper motors. Sure there may be chaps with the kit near you that can assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: aphill24