Insurance

d3fy

Reaction score
Website
d3fy.co.uk
Who do you use? Best quote so far £430 Privlige, 6NCD, 2x SP30s, No claims ;)

I am currently insured with Norwich Union Direct. £323 with 6 years protected NCD, 2x SP30s, Age 58.

Churchill. They were the 2nd cheapest, but offered automatic comprehesive cover for Europe (ie you dont have to phone them and say that you are going abroad) which was useful for me. No idea what they are like about modifications as my car is standard.

Try Marks and Spencer or Sainsbury, really give it a go, you can do it on line.

I use Direct line £600

May not be the cheapest but by far the best service

Get what you pay for ?

Just renewed mine the cheapest for me was Audi Insurance beat my quote from privilege by £30 who was the next cheapest.

Guaranteed to use an Audi approved repairer, courtesy car and foreign travel cover + 0% payment by instalments.

Last year I was with Liverpool Victoria they added £90 to my premium as part of some strange readjustment.

admiral,£311,protected,full ncb,
this year it actually went down £50,i couldnt believe it,and nobody else could match it,so i was well chuffed.

Im with Sainsburys at the moment and they are near enough the same as privilege. Just tried Admiral £756.00. M&S through Zurich £779.53

Whats so good about Direct Line then?

timps said:
Just renewed mine the cheapest for me was Audi Insurance beat my quote from privilege by £30 who was the next cheapest.

Guaranteed to use an Audi approved repairer, courtesy car and foreign travel cover + 0% payment by instalments.

Last year I was with Liverpool Victoria they added £90 to my premium as part of some strange readjustment.

That is good but sme they don't insure for mods.