Insurance on pfl s3

Filumo

Reaction score
just been quotes renewal of £515 vs £360 last year! Who are you insured with?!

As has been the case with other similar topics, not much point in comparing insurance prices due to the wide change in variables (age, NCD, area of country, named drivers, declared modifications etc)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: V6_Man and Phutters
Now with AXA at £780 on a FL S3 (only age 23)

Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Aviva for me have been the best for me sub £600 for the past 2 years on my S3 even though I’m only 23 :whistle2: all circumstantial though as others have said

just been quotes renewal of £515 vs £360 last year! Who are you insured with?!

Phone up your insurance company. Say you've had a cheaper quote of £360, and can they match it. 9 out of 10 times they will. I do this every year, and always pay the same price every year.

It's just the usual premium rise hoping you just renew.

Phone up your insurance company. Say you've had a cheaper quote of £360, and can they match it. 9 out of 10 times they will. I do this every year, and always pay the same price every year.

It's just the usual premium rise hoping you just renew.

I second that. However, I did get a cheaper quote from another insurance provider for Mrs' A3 and my S4. Called my existing insurance to cancel the renewal which were coming in at £587 each for both the cars (£1,174 in total).

Existing insurers (AIB) price matched, now paying £427 for A3 (Mrs had a claim 3 years ago) and £450 for S4 (3 points 3 years ago). And we are both second drivers on the each other's policies. Price also includes Breakdown cover and SDP & C to multiple places of work (on both the cars).

Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be wary handing out my.mobile number on a personal forum...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and S32B
@Filumo

I have removed your personal phone number from the forum. If you wish to give out your phone number please do so through private message for your own protection.

Reactions: S32B