Insurance Help On My Audi A3 Stage Two With Revo Uogrades

Untamed

Reaction score
Heya does anyone know a good insurance company that will give a good price on my new car. I've been driving for over 7 years, live in Essex, no crashes and clean licence. I will post a pic of some of my upgrades. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Also car will be kept on driveway or maybe garage. And only driven around 400 miles a year.
PhotoGrid 1410164333377

Hi,

I'm sure we can help. If you can PM me your details I'll arrange a call back to see what we can offer.

Kind regards,
Dan.

We'd love to have quoted for you but we need the bhp increase to be less than 100 over stock I'm afraid. Good luck with your search though.
Really? I didnt know that. Good job I didnt go with you this year then!

EDIT: This car is 265 bhp stock and its now 360. Either my maths is bad or that IS under 100bhp increase??

Really? I didnt know that. Good job I didnt go with you this year then!

EDIT: This car is 265 bhp stock and its now 360. Either my maths is bad or that IS under 100bhp increase??

Unless it's an S3, it DOESN'T have 265bhp stock, 200 is nearer the mark? The specs you have posted up does not mention S3, and in the brakes section, you have listed S3 rear brake setup, which suggests you have an A3 of some sort, not an S3?

Is the 2.0 TFSI K04 not the s3 engine? As the normal 2.0 just has the K03 like the GTI does it not? I did notice the points you are making but the KO4 made me think. And its not me that posted or listed anything, Untamed did that.

lol no worries. And im confused now TBH as the engine stats and power output from revo stage 2+ seem to match that of an S3 but the title is A3, so dunno what the heck it is lol.

lol no worries. And im confused now TBH as the engine stats and power output from revo stage 2+ seem to match that of an S3 but the title is A3, so dunno what the heck it is lol.
I'm guessing it's a 2.0TFSI with S3 bolt on parts, so over 100bhp increase from stock.

Hi,

I'm sure we can help. If you can PM me your details I'll arrange a call back to see what we can offer.

Kind regards,
Dan.

This is my cars mods. Do you still think you could help.

Engine
2.0tfsi (K04 Turbo)

Revo Race Intake System

Revo PCV Valve

Revo Engine mounts

Forge DV

Uprated Intercooler

Revo Stage 3 File

Custom DP and Milltek CAT back system

S3 Injectors

Power (350 - 365bhp)

Suspension

Eibach Pro street S Coilovers

Eibach ARBs

Whiteline anti lift kit

Powerflex Bushes all round

Brakes

VW Racing 6 Pot 355mm front brakes

S3 Rear Setup

Yellow stuff pads

Wheels

18” Pro Race 1.2 alloys

5x112

Car

Audi A3 S Line (Usual S Line Spec)

Blue tooth kit

A/c

Climate control

Half Leather

Hi,

Should be no issue. Give me a PM with your contact details and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers
Dan