Instrument Cluster LCD Repairs

bobberuk

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just thought I would share this as I've seen a LOT of posts about this on various threads here.

I've had a problem with the LCD on my instrument cluster for a while. I did a search on here and saw the various fixes etc. But I've just located a company very local to me, who offer a really reasonable repair service. They have told me they can do it while I wait, and it should take around 40 mins to 1 hour. Clearly worth a call before you travel to check they can fit you in when you need it done, but seems a really good value service at £99 inc. VAT!

This is the website of the company.

Instrument Panel Repair - Digital Dash - Replacement Speedometer - Dashboard Cluster Repairs

I'm going to get mine done in the next week or so. Will report back.

Hope this is useful to someone.

Cheers

Bob

JimGrim had his repaired by those guys a year or so ago, there is a thread about it somewhere. Apparently they were very good :)

had mine fixed by a guy in leicester for £70 droped it to his house 11am on a sunday and collected it 3hrs later as he likes to leave it on test for 3hrs. Been 4 months now and working fine. He gives you the old one back so you know its not been bodged.

someone talk to me please, mine is awful and i was thinking about putting an S3 one in instead, but if i can get it repaired for a good price i wont bother with the S3 one :)

had mine fixed by a guy in leicester for £70 droped it to his house 11am on a sunday and collected it 3hrs later as he likes to leave it on test for 3hrs. Been 4 months now and working fine. He gives you the old one back so you know its not been bodged.

Can you post or PM me some details please.

I did mine the other week really stright forward the hardest part it getting all the dials lined back up right as you have to take them off to get to the screen. Shame you don't live closer to me

Does anybody know of anybody in the North East who does this repair....?

Hi cwisy_S3, I have an Audi A3 with speedo, petrol and temp gauge problems and live near to Leicester. Please could you forward this guys details to me? Many thanks

Hi cwisy_S3, I have an Audi A3 with speedo, petrol and temp gauge problems and live near to Leicester. Please could you forward this guys details to me? Many thanks

I can also vouch for cartronix as the op says they will repair your dis and then send it back the same day they repaired mine 18 months ago very good service

Have the address and phone number of the repairer of audi tt dash repair....cheers