1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Installing Bi-Xenon headlights

HarveW Feb 22, 2021 at 7:53 PM

1. HarveW

HarveW Registered User

I have just installed my Bi xenon headlights into my 8p A3 from the standard Halogen headlights ( now for sale :friendly wink:)
    I installed them using an adaptor that came out of my old A3. (picutre below of the adaptor)

But now comes to the stage where they need to be wired in and coded/programmed.
    Is there anyone avilable in the South East London area that would be able to help me?
    Or even give me advice on where to wire these cables to in the BCM. Altought I do not have VCDS to code. So I will still be looking for someone to help me out.

Cheers!

(Only dipped beam works)
    Also I know it looks discoloured in the picutre but thats just how it came out of the phone

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green Silver Supporter VCDS Map User

Audiretorfits, could help just google them or maybe @NHN

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

HarveW likes this.
  4. HarveW

HarveW Registered User

Cheers mate. I would do it myself but I can’t find anything online where to put these cables into what pin on the BCM. Even checked Elsawin and couldn’t find anything.

5. samisnake

samisnake Registered User

if you can get it wired up, and drive to mine we can do the coding.

aqibi2000 and HarveW like this.
  6. HarveW

HarveW Registered User

Cheers mate appreciate it!

I have spent hours looking everywhere on the forums and on google, but I cant seem to find anything solid to go by. I have 3 cables - 1 for a fuse and 2 for the CECM. But my CECM seems to be different to other people which is worriying. I have 3 52 pin connectors.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021 at 7:07 AM
  7. George Kost

George Kost Registered User

Are those genuine headlights? How much did you get them? New/Used? I also consider sometime changing my halogen headlights.

8. HarveW

HarveW Registered User

I got a 2 for free from brothers old car, but one was smashed (genuine Audi) so I had to buy a new one from eBay (brand: Hella) about £280. They really facelift the car mate

George Kost likes this.