info

simon.m

Reaction score
is there a site where you can put in the reg of a car to find out the spec it has

My car check's a decent app on your phone, used to be better but they got rid of things like 0-60 times making them only available if you pay for them, also parkers is pretty decent if you know engine and bhp.

there is a site which can decode all the manufacturers 3 letter abbreviations into english to let you know exactly whats on your car
from the factory

the spec i was after is more on the inside ie dose it have bosse cd player and so on also what engine code like avb or what ever ones they do ;-) the guy selling it says its fully loaded what every that means i no it dont have sat nav so cant be that fully loaded lol

As dualmono21 says, there is a site to decode the PR codes but you'd need to get eyes on the service book. By then you'll have seen the car anyway! Perhaps you could ask the seller to send you a photo of the sticker?

As above, take a photo of the sticker on the inside of the service book and put it into an option code site. Will decode and tell you all the options on the car.

Mark