Induction Fitted - Quite impressed

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
K&N fitted today and must say quite impressed. I also found by Boost leak (which Ive had for 2nd time now) so extra bonus. Car pulls how it should do now. The Suction Noise is Enjoyable too...:eyebrows: - Filter suction that is!!!

...and the Turbo is whistling nice also. Only thing I can say Im not too keen on is the slight atmospheric pop sound on Gear change, Its not major loud but its there.

Overall so far so good.

People will say different but I dont care what anyone says, its definatley made my Car breathe alot easier, even on Idle its taken away my Lumpy feeling.

:)

Now thats done and dusted whats next sir - the bumper... glad your happy with the induction box.

Exactly what the mrs just said, "whats next, What you getting now" Moan winge moan winge.....

but yes Ill find out about bumper tomorrow or Wed.

Still after some Door blades then I reckon ill calm down then and wait till next year for my new car.

Got my oil Service coming up and need a sensor changing for my climate control.

J7USS there were some S4 blades on eBay the other day for £100. Dunno if you saw them or not??

Joking, No I didnt see them mate... Ive been looking aswell, well obviously not properly hey!!!

Just by chance I wiggled a few of the pipes to see if I could see an Obviouse split and I did. a 6inch L shape pipe that sits on top right hand side of the engine. Ive replaced with another pipe temp until the stealers get me a new one.