`Individual` Dynamic Steering...

Kestrel

It's my birthday
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know if anyone has their steering set to Dynamic (in the `individual` settings) and if so, why and do you notice any difference between it and other settings?
Many thanks.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I do, and always had this set-up in my old S4 and have it on the new one.
I do notice a difference, steering tightens up.
Although it may very well be a case of, I use it cos I've got it!

I'd be interested to know if anyone has their steering set to Dynamic (in the `individual` settings) and if so, why and do you notice any difference between it and other settings?
Many thanks.

Not quite. I use Dynamic with gearbox in drive (not sport) and it does offer a more direct daily drive. What was it you think you've noticed like?

My Individual setting is:

Dynamic engine/exhaust
Comfort gearbox
Auto steering
Comfort suspension

But might give your setting a whirl for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Individual settings:-
I have everything set to Dynamic, except the gearbox which I leave on auto.
If I want Dynamic gear changes I just pull back the gear stick to drop the box into sport, which engages Dynamic, usually for overtaking or pulling away. I find it a bit to aggressive to leave the gear changes in Dynamic for everyday driving.
Works for me.

If I want Dynamic gear changes I just pull back the gear stick to drop the box into sport, which engages Dynamic, usually for overtaking or pulling away. I find it a bit to aggressive to leave the gear changes in Dynamic for everyday driving.
Works for me.

Suspension not too harsh? Everyday would be too much for me I think. Is really handy just pulling back on the lever for sport though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keef
Works for me.
That's exactly how I have mine set up

As for why I have my steering set up that way, I just prefer the added weight to it

Reactions: Keef
It may be different on the S4 but in mine there is only Engine/Gearbox (combined) so there is no choice to have the engine in Dynamic and the gearbox other than that.