independant garage wanted Manchester

ang12el

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an independant garage to get my A4 Avant sport serviced been quoted silly price by the dealership for a timing belt pump tensioners etc.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi
Yes there is us :)
We have a section on here too so we can help and advise you
Is there something I can help you with?
Or give us a call on 0161 7760777 press option 1 or 2 for help
Sarah

yeah would reccommend awesome gti, always use them. Used them all the time for my leon. service, repairs and rolling road. due for a 50k service soon so will be booking my car in.

IMO I find them better than the dealer as they seem to spend more time on the car and don't cut corners. Also if your waiting as your car is worked on, the guys are always up for a laugh!

Stevey.D said:
yeah would reccommend awesome gti, always use them. Used them all the time for my leon. service, repairs and rolling road. due for a 50k service soon so will be booking my car in.

IMO I find them better than the dealer as they seem to spend more time on the car and don't cut corners. Also if your waiting as your car is worked on, the guys are always up for a laugh!

Yes we dont mind a laugh :jump: we get quite a bit of banter going too
But we are all enthusiasts too , we all have a VAG car , except our parts guy who has an old Ford that has forgot to break down yet :faint: so we will love your car as much as you do , heck I love it here
Sarah