Increase power maybe turbo

Rajiya_ne_Oudi

Reaction score
Hi guys & girls

Ok so im in the process of purchasing a a4 1.9 tdi 115bhp standard

what i wondered was can anything be done to the car to reach atlest 180-200bhp is it worth doing this to a 1.9 or should i just wait for a 2.0 tdi???

I dont mind spending a bit but wondered what options are open to me with the 1.9 I have been told a remap would bring it up to 145bhp but im more intrested in stage2/3 bigger turbo ect....plz plz help:keule:

You can fit a PD130 (gt1749va) turbo, but if you want 200bhp+ you ideally need a hybrid 17/22 etc (small frame turbo with larger turbine/compressor wheel).

Fit some 'used' 130/150 injectors, and then remap.

You will need a stronger clutch.

What kind of cost would i be looking at fitted and where's best to get these parts from

To exploit the opportunities, you really need to get a decent intercooler made to keep everything cool and maximise the charge.

Is there any companys or any particular parts you people can point me to I am really desprate to get some power...Would supercharger be a good option or a waste on a 1.9???

i am very intrested in doing something like urself do u know if the turbos from the 130 bolt stright to the pd100 also where do u get injectors and turbos from in the uk

Hi guys & girls

I dont mind spending a bit but wondered what options are open to me with the 1.9 I have been told a remap would bring it up to 145bhp but im more intrested in stage2/3 bigger turbo ect....plz plz help:keule:

Depends on how much you want to spend?

Iv got a couple of "K" but really want to know what will be the best bang for the buck....Been seaching on the net but cant really find good information I dont think many 1.9s have been upgraded...starting to think i should have bought a 2.0

Iv got a couple of "K" but really want to know what will be the best bang for the buck....Been seaching on the net but cant really find good information I dont think many 1.9s have been upgraded...starting to think i should have bought a 2.0

Have a look on Briskoda.net.
There are plenty of tuned vRS Fabias on there...and a PD100 Fabia now making 260 BHP/360lb-ft (Devonutopia)

The 1.9 TDI is a popular engine...you'll find plenty of details on there, from tuning boxes, through re-maps to full on big turbo and big FMIC conversions.

Jabbasport and Allard Turbosport both seem good with the 1.9 TDIs.