Incorrect temperature readout.

Smickers

Reaction score
My temp gauge is often massively out. The last few days it has been displaying 3 degrees. I know its been colder than other years but definitely not this cold in August. Has anybody else has spurious readings. Not mega bothered, but don't want the engine behaving differently due to it thinking its freezing!

Might report it when I'm getting my rear spoiler recall done!

Slightly unrelated... The spoiler recall, is that 6619 as mentioned in another thread? Any idea what it's about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read about it myself on the forum. My plastic trims seem fine. I'll try and ring audi this morning and see what its about.

Rang Audi Lincoln with my registration and they said there were two outstanding recalls - software update and the spoiler trim. So it's booked in next week and they're looking at my squealing brakes and thermometer.

Rang Audi Lincoln with my registration and they said there were two outstanding recalls - software update and the spoiler trim. So it's booked in next week and they're looking at my squealing brakes and thermometer.

The software update should cure your temperature gauge issue, our temp went wonky too and had the update last year (November I think) which fixed it, amongst other things too.