Incoming 71 Plate Back Edition

lgooch

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I pick up my new steed tomorrow which is a 71 plate 2.0 TFSI (204) A5 Black Edition.

I dont know much about the car and what was specified. It does have the B&O though.

Does anyone know where you can download a copy of the Audi sales brochure for it. Looked everywhere and just interested to see what comes as standard and what was optioned.

Reactions: Sandra
I pick up my new steed tomorrow which is a 71 plate 2.0 TFSI (204) A5 Black Edition.

I dont know much about the car and what was specified. It does have the B&O though.

Does anyone know where you can download a copy of the Audi sales brochure for it. Looked everywhere and just interested to see what comes as standard and what was optioned.
Should be able to find what you need here

you can also set the car up in the my Audi app and that will tell you what is on the car as standard and what if any factory options are fitted to it

Any pics of the car?

Any pics of the car?

ef32b60e21ef300d54a2707b9a639d97.jpg

Not taken many to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: S32B, Pinky1959 and Sandra
ef32b60e21ef300d54a2707b9a639d97.jpg

Not taken many to be honest.

Looks nice mate, just be careful with the windows on a very frosty morning, sometimes they stick and don't drop that small amount when you open the door! Mine has done it a few times over the years, you hear the motor/window trying to go down and because it can't it goes back up and keeps going down up down up down up...it's worrying when you hear it and the glass isn't moving!

I recently had to have a new window actuator on the drivers side, not sure if it had been caused prematurely by the above, or if it was just wear and tear over the years! I had noticed a few times before it went that the window going from fully down to fully up sounded a bit weaker and slower than normal! What I do now is rather than fully close the door if I'm due to get back in, I only close it slightly to limit the amount of full drops/ups it does.

An old bank card is handy to break the frost at the bottom of the glass/rubber. Or invest in a cover that fully covers the windscreen and front door glass.

***Oh it is covered on the warranty BTW :) Audi being Audi though wiggled out of my claim! They said the cost to them because they get parts at cost and labour at a lower rate was less than what my excess was! (I have the extended warrant as the car is 67 plate), the local Audi dealership didn't think that was fair though, so they fixed it for what my excess was....which they didn't have to do :) they could have charged me retail price!

Reactions: lgooch
Should be able to find what you need here

you can also set the car up in the my Audi app and that will tell you what is on the car as standard and what if any factory options are fitted to it

I have done just that and it looks like I have got quite lucky.

Optional extras appear to be

360 degree cameras
B and O sound system
Extended LED interior light package
Matrix LED headlights with high beam assist

Standard spec is quite generous on the black edition so the above is just the icing on the cake

Only thing I am missing is radar cruise

I am made up with it.

Reactions: S32B

360 degree cameras
B and O sound system

Standard spec is quite generous on the black edition so the above is just the icing on the cake

I am made up with it.

Pleased you found what you were looking for. Stunning looking car (but im biased anyway) + some very nice options - enjoy :icon thumright:

360 degree cameras
B and O sound system

I am made up with it.

Have you found the washer bottle and tool kit yet??? :D Took me a while on the coupe, but the TK is more awkward/darker to get to I suppose!

Tool kit was under the carpet in the boot. Just up from the battery where I would have expected the spare wheel to be

Washer bottle was weird ! Fancy putting it there !

Tool kit was under the carpet in the boot. Just up from the battery where I would have expected the spare wheel to be

Washer bottle was weird ! Fancy putting it there !

My tool kit being on a coupe was not near the battery or spare wheel as you'd think!!!

Looking in you'd think it's under that flap with the spare!
1-jpg.168368

No, it's right at the back where you have to proper stretch to get to it, small tab right at the back on the seats to pull it open:
2-jpg.168369

Different layout in mine. The red handle is where the spare wheel is

And I don’t have a jack !