Inception

mac1403

Reaction score
Went and watched this last week. Came away feeling it was probably the best film I had seen this year. Excellent special effects, although a bit Matrixy in places. A totally confusing storyline, but all in all well worth a visit to the cinema.

I need to watch it again, i didnt get certain bits!

Great film! Everyone should definitely go see it. Plot as mentioned is proper confusing but once it all comes together at the end makes a brilliant film.

I agree, best film i've seen this year and also thought it was Matrix'y in places :p

The end has quite a discussion about it, wont going spoiling it!

quality film, and the ending was great. Couldnt figure out why the other guy got really old and leo didnt?? am I missing something

I know im gonna get stick for this but i didnt think much of this film. I can fully aprreciate the CGI but that was about it for me.

I don't want to ruin it for anyone but leonardo turns out to be an alien from outerspace! Sorry guys - i had to let it go!!!

lol. I liked it. Didn't find it too confusing at all, and the ending, well I think I pretty much got that too.

Did like the run up to the end though. Although a bit matrix-ey in places, as said, it felt almost CoD Modern Warfare about it too, which was awesome.

I thought i had watched it....but realised it was all a dream!

lol

I watched it over the weekend, couple of my mates said it weren't great.. I thought it was pretty good.

Watched this last year. Yeh. Good film. :yes: