In to your fitness?

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
1471970_752675318130564_5465662462726481898_n.png

**Copied from our Facebook Page this morning - Thought I'd share the love**

So everybody knows that Monday mornings can be a bit of drag so hopefully this will cheer you up, especially the fitness minded among you! A cheeky 10% off everything! Our unique code and link at the bottom!

So one of our good customers has just launched a new Fitness Apparel brand, it's called MSCL UK!

--

MSCL provide high quality apparel and accessories to the ever growing and expanding fitness market. Whether a high end competitive athlete, a qualified trainer, or just an entry level gym user, MSCL aims to provide the best quality and most unique products tailored and suited to the individual. Manufactured from high grade materials in order to compliment body type, enhance sweat absorption and create greater flexibility during training, MSCL apparel is at the forefront of training and fashionwear.

For a complimentary 10% off visit the link below and enter code AICT10 at the checkout.

Home | MSCL

Sorry, but not in the slightest. I'm a middle-aged, whale-sized couch potato.

Reactions: TomL83
I have the lung capacity of a pothead

so nope

Not really muscle stuff mate exactly,

Your Xl is on your model at 6ft 2" with a 44" chest 34" waist.
I'm an Xl in most clothes and I have 47/48" chest and 32" waist but I'm only wait for it........ 5 ft 8" :-(

So therefore I'm out as your clothes would be a really tight dress for me! ;-)

Good luck though , looks ok stuff did you not go bodypower expo? If you didn't ,you should go next year it's good.

Sean

Sorry chaps... Been away at V Festival.

I know some people it may not suit or aren't really that into fitness but thought I would punt the offer out there.

@s33nyboy12 - It's not our company. It's one of our customers whose just started out and he asked us to post some bits up. The brand only launched a few weeks back but I know that he's planning on doing lots of shows like that! Might be worth getting in touch and seeing about the sizes!!