In the June issue of Audi Driver...

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Having just received the latest copy of the Audi Driver magazine there are several items which may be of interest to other forum members...

1) AmD Tuning are now offering the ValveSonic exhausts by Milltek Sport. These exhausts allow the owner to choose the preferred sound volume and tone emitted from the exhaust at any time. Not tool loud I hope!
For details contact: AmD Tuning on 01708 861 827 - AmD Tuning - High-performance vehicle tuning, ECU remaps, Exhausts and Servicing

2) Headrest camera mount. This is a camera mount designed to attach to the headrest supporting bars and extends into the centre of the space between the seats.
For details contact: Headrest mount on 07756 915 693 - Headrest mount, ultimate, in car camera mount, Gopro camera mount

3) ECU Autoflash. This device has been developed to provide 50% faster gear changing on s-tronic type gearboxes as well as removing the engine speed limiter if applicable. It is claimed to be undetectable by dealer software and it can easily be re-loaded if wiped by routine servicing.
For further details contact: Motor Mods on 01242 679 222 - Car Accessories, ECU Remapping, DPF Removal, Sat Nav, Car Christmas Gifts for Men

There is also a full road test on an A3 Sportback 2.0TDI-184 s-tronic quattro S-Line with SE suspension.

Single copies of the magazine can be obtained from: AutoMetrix Publications on 01525 750 500 - AutoMetrix Publications

Reactions: cuke2u
And for all non Apple fans for other devices (PC, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows 8 and Blackberry playbook) from Pocketmags.com

The summary of which was.....?

Thanks for the other links :)

The A3 Sportback is a very impressive car, a definite all round improvement on it's predecessor. This version, with it's powerful TDI engine and four-wheel drive, is an outstanding car to drive, with very satisfying performance and no loss of comfort and virtually the same versatility as an Avant

The A3 Sportback is a very impressive car, a definite all round improvement on it's predecessor. This version, with it's powerful TDI engine and four-wheel drive, is an outstanding car to drive, with very satisfying performance and no loss of comfort and virtually the same versatility as an Avant
Thanks.

Yup... I'd agree with that (although I've not tried its predecessor). :)

Thanks.

Yup... I'd agree with that (although I've not tried its predecessor). :)

I would also agree and I did have it's predecessor (2.0TDI-170 s-tronic) but without the quattro, which of course makes it even better.