In depth video review (over an hour)

Never thought I'd here some praise the new A3 interior, comments of "the absence of cheap materials" seems a bit of a counter argument to those who have sat in one including me.

Reactions: NevMan and pburv
At the end of the day if the 8y A3/S3 is the car you really like and want well nothing is going to stop you getting one but l draw the line getting one in its early production months and not until all the trim choices have made an appearance

Reactions: NevMan, pburv and Jcbmally
At the end of the day if the 8y A3/S3 is the car you really like and want well nothing is going to stop you getting one but l draw the line getting one in its early production months and not until all the trim choices have made an appearance
Defo young man, like I've always said it's how a car makes you "feel" so a lot of people will feel they are a cut above in one. If you are right and they fetch out some interesting interiors ie red stitching etc then it will make a difference.
EDIT: one thing I like about the SS seats, made it look/feel better (as well as comfortable) :icon thumright:

Reactions: NevMan, pburv and Jassyo06