In car tracker

I had one of those in my boat.
For the price, its a good product. It works as intended.

Just make sure it is well hidden so the thief's don't disconnect it before you can find the car back.

I had one of those in my boat.
For the price, its a good product. It works as intended.

Just make sure it is well hidden so the thief's don't disconnect it before you can find the car back.
Did you have any issues with battery drain?

Cracking idea wouldn't mind one of those myself, keep us informed if you get one and how easy it was to fit... :)

Cracking idea wouldn't mind one of those myself, keep us informed if you get one and how easy it was to fit... :)

Don't think it will make any difference to insurance but might be good just for peace of mind.
But then again do you want your car back if some nicks it and joy rides in it?

True but I would like to find out where the car is and turn up with my friend Beretta 12G lol

True but I would like to find out where the car is and turn up with my friend Beretta 12G lol

Ha ha. I would send my wife cos she would would sort anyone out, the amount I go on about my car ha ha

Reactions: Point_Audi and SI-W85
Seems to get some good reviews, would be interested in this myself. Keep us posted if you make a purchase please!:)

I have 3 of these trackers.
Call them from a smartphone and they text back a link that opens in Google Maps, very user friendly.

The tracker comes with panic button, door switch connectivity, ignition cut off, remote control....... but all I did was chop off all the wires apart from the read and black power wires.

I use O2 payg SIMs, linked on the O2 website to my credit card so they automatically top up so no worries about running out of credit. I give them all a call once every month to make sure O2 are happy that they are active SIMs otherwise they may cancel them.

I really rate them, I have 7 other vehicles with constant tracking accessed vis a web portal, but they are £14 a month each, so for security tracking the cheapo one is a better deal.